These amazing entry-level opportunities are to help improve employment skills and the potential to get a job or progress into further education or training!
Are you obsessed with social media? Do you have a creative mind and love designing images/videos? With Socialtrend, you will become a tech-savvy social media guru!
We are a forward-thinking, energetic and highly driven digital marketing agency.
We’re seeking 2x Trainee Social Media Account Managers who can think outside of the box to help create social media content for other businesses across the UK and Ireland.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Create social media strategies
- Create interesting and on-trend content
- Develop and maintain an active content calendar
- Copy-write, proof, schedule, and publish content across social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Google)
- Write engaging captions with relevant hashtags through hashtag research
- Monitor and respond to comments and feedback on social media posts
- Suggest emerging creatives, events and creative opportunities to highlight
- Use analytics tools to track and analyse performance data
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and guides
- Support the team with event organisation and production; setting up on event day, taking pictures and videos for social media, engaging with guests
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A self-learner with genuine initiative who’s good at managing their own time
- Committed to training and development with an eagerness to learn and improve
- Meticulous with a creative eye
- Up to date with social media trends
- Experience in the marketing industry
- Experience using post scheduling software
- Experience creating social media posts for a business
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Canva
- Experience using Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Google
These roles can be part-time or full time and encompass flexible working times and remote working opportunities.