Ever since the pandemic situation started, the importance of online marketing and influencers has become much more evident. In these times. Engaging with your followers if you run a business or are a content creator is essential.
You must not lose focus or consistency. Make sure you are not leaving any stone unturned. Here are a few engagement ideas with your Instagram followers.
A lot of individuals keep neglecting the importance of frequent posting. However, it is not a good practice at all.
● Especially if you’re looking forward to expanding the reach of your profile, keep posting.
● Be it new content or more stories on your feed, make sure that it does not remain empty in any way.
● Give your followers more reason to keep checking your profile.
● Add multiple interesting polls to your stories to keep the followers engaged with your profile.
● Rule number one is being visible.
● If you are visible on everybody’s feed, only then can you boost your account’s reach.
If you are a new content creator and are not getting many views, do not stop. This is the first mistake that people make. Keep creating content, and one day it will blow up and give your profile all the reach it needs. This will lead to a considerable increase in the number of your followers.
Consistency includes a lot of things. It is not only about creating and posting content regularly. While talking about a consistent feed, you must keep in mind that your feed has to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. If you are an artist and often post your work, make sure that you maintain a pattern. It can be a colours team or a series of works that you want to put together and showcase to your followers.
Maintaining a colour scheme has proven to be of much help in the case of gaining more followers or retaining the older ones. There have been multiple content creators and artists who have used the formula of a consistent field and have seen good results
The entire Instagram culture entails the use of hashtags.
● They have been quite important and trendy from the time people had just started using Instagram.
● Hashtags can make a whole lot of difference to your feed and to the number of followers you have.
● However, this is one thing that you have to be careful about.
● Only using the appropriate kind of hashtags can help you increase your account’s reach.
● Being relevant is important, and if you use irrelevant hashtags on your pictures and stories, it will do you no good.
Check out the trending posts and accounts on a regular basis to get an idea of which hashtags have been working the best for the past few days. According to that, create a new post or new content, use the hashtags and leave the rest to the Instagram algorithm.
These hashtags are not very different from the usual ones, but they do serve a different purpose. If you own a brand or a business, create a business Instagram account first. After that, create a relevant yet catchy hashtag for your brand.
This is to make things more interesting for your followers and customers. The more people use your branded hashtag, the more reach your account gets.
Join us on our social channel for helpful tips, industry insiders, our updates an more